Thursday, February 14, 2013

Between the Covers - Indigo Rain

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from an upcoming book.

Indigo Rain (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 1) is now available for Pre-Order. Here is a few lines from the book. Enjoy.

“Are you coming, or are you going to stay there watching my ass all day?” She opened the door before striding out.

Biting back a laugh, he stood and followed her. He went into the hall and found her leaning against the wall, waiting for him.

Ryne strode closer until there was barely any space between them. “Don’t pull a weapon on me again unless you plan to use it,” he growled.

Kalina met his gaze. “When I pull a weapon, I always mean to use it.”

Kalina glanced down then back up at him. Ryne looked down and saw a ‘K’ carved in his pants. Glancing up, he noticed her lips twitch.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2013.
All Rights Reserved, Total E Bound.


Indigo Rain (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 1) is now available for Pre-Order. The release date is February 25, 2013.

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...