Thursday, February 28, 2013

Between the Covers - Indigo Rain

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Indigo Rain (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 1) is now available here. Here is a few lines from the book. Enjoy.

“Why don’t we get this over with?” Kalina’s whispered words tickled his lips.

His erection throbbed in anticipation. Smoothing his hand farther up her leg, he touched the edge of her lace-topped panty hose then the garter. Ryne shuddered as with his finger he touched the silk. He heard Kalina’s heart rate increase.

She licked her lips.

He leaned over to kiss her.

The cold touch of steel between his legs stilled him.

Kalina smiled, a nasty grin. “Move it or lose it. I may have to work with you, but I still don’t have to like it.”

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2013.
All Rights Reserved, Total E Bound.


Indigo Rain (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 1) is now available here.

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...