Thursday, September 05, 2013

Between the Covers - Carnal Awakening

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Here is a few lines from Carnal Awakening (Immortal Blossom, Book # 1). Enjoy.

carnalawakening_msr_smallHe smelled as good as he looked and his body was firm. Shay’s mouth tingled with the need to bite on his luscious chest.

A dizzy feeling swamped her. Closing her eyes Shay saw mists covering Mikhail standing before her, his muscular chest bare. He held her close and kissed her with a passionate intensity she wanted more than her next breath. Gripping him tightly she held him and he lifted her holding her effortlessly. Wrapping her legs around his waist she felt her wet naked slit touch his erect cock. He started to slip in. With a gasp Shay prepared for his entry.

“I didn’t mean to scare you Miss Coles,” Mikhail’s dark seductive voice whispered against her hair.

Scare me, seduce me, hell do whatever you want to me.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2007.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

More about Between the Covers

Read all Between the Covers here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...