Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Back to writing...

When I got home from RT Convention I slept then slept some more. :) Then tried to play catch up from when I was gone but was so tired so went to sleep some more. The convention was a blast and by the time it was done I was tired but revved. It energized my mind filling it with loads of ideas. :) I have the notes I wrote for the ideas and will eventually put them in some kind of order.

I’m back to work today on my current work in progress. Love the story and was hard not working on it while at conference but I knew if I had tried to work on it I’d be holed up in my room at the conference and forget all about anything else. LOL. I read where I left off in my story and my head is filled with words I need to get on the page so I'm now off to write.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...