Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Holidays and Newsletter...

Twas the night before Christmas and there is much afoot! Last night did something I haven't done for years...put up a Christmas Tree. Usually I'm at friends so don't put one up. This year my nephew and I had a great ole time putting the tree up. So pretty. We listened to Christmas music as we did. Loads of fun! I'm in the Holiday frame of mind. :)

This extended to my newsletter. I held off having my newsletter this month until tomorrow to give my subscribers a Christmas treat. :) My newsletter will be going out tomorrow and will have some Christmas treats in it for my newsletter subscribers. One of the treats is a snippet (a short read) that is based around Christmas and features some of characters from one of my books/series. Nope not sharing who or which series, you'll need to join newsletter to find out. The snippet is something I''ll be doing in my newsletter at random times. :) Also in this newsletter will be announcements on some things I have planned for 2015. It's gonna be a sizzling year! :)

If your not a subscriber it's easy to join my newsletter. I usually send out a newsletter once a month with info on what is going on with me, sneak peeks and sometimes exclusive giveaways for newsletter subscribers only. Also when I have a new release you get an email about it.

Tomorrow my last newsletter for 2014 goes out and it will have some Holiday Treats (reads) for my newsletter subscribers. Join here:

http://taigecrenshaw.com/newsletterandgroups.shtml

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...