Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend Fun...

Spent weekend catching up with my nephew - he's here from college with me for the holidays. He's sick and I asked him if he wanted to rest up but he said nope. He refused to let not feeling well slow him down. We had such fun. Went to movies and saw The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, Night at the Museum and Annie. We loved them all. Then we went Christmas shopping! I'm completed with my shopping I was helping my nephew pick something for his mom. :) When he asked me I had to smile. He is so thoughtful. He knew where he wanted to go but not what to get. So we got her something. Last stop was the grocery store to get things we needed for Christmas. :)

It was and awesome weekend of laughter, fun and memories. As many of you know I'm big on moments/memories. This weekend is one I'll remember. My nephew's first Holiday season with me in NY. I can tell we'll be having loads of moments/memories. Looking forward to it.

I'm making sure to give him stuff to help him get rid of whatever he has. Hoping we can get him better before Christmas. It looks doable since he doesn't sound as bad and says he is feeling better.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...