Saturday, December 05, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up – Busy week & Upcoming Release…

Been a busy week. I've been working on some projects for 2016. Yes already. It's going to be an exciting year. I have some stuff planned that is coming.

I just posted my cover for my upcoming series. Will post it here tomorrow. Here is some details for the series.

I'm excited to announce a new contemporary romance series that will be coming in December 2015. This will be my first foray into self publishing! I'm so excited to start this series. The contemporary romance series Zander Oaks is takes place in fictional medium-sized city also called by the name of the series, Zander Oaks, in Texas. As many of you know I love to build communities and set books within them. You get to know and become part of the people as well as places. The first book in series is a re-release of a story that I wrote as an exclusive read that was only available in yahoo groups. The first book has the same title but I did change the name of the town the book was originally set in. Only the first book in the series is a re-release. After that book the rest of the books in series will be feature characters that appeared in the first book as well as those that will be in other books as the series progresses. I will be publishing the 1st 3 titles this month. One each week. I look forward to taking you on the adventure of my new series. Enjoy the sneak peek of the book.

Very excited about my upcoming release.

That's my wrap-up for the week. :)

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...