Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Taken by You – Available Now

Excitement achieved. Today my 1st my first foray into self publishing is now available! I'm so excited to kick off this new contemporary romance series Zander Oaks.

taigecrenshaw_takenbyyou-smTaken by You
By: Taige Crenshaw
Simply Sophisticated Publishing
Available Now
ISBN #: 9781311800664
Series: Zander Oaks, Book # 1
Genre: Contemporary/Interracial
Length: Novella
Format: E-Book

Lexi Raines doesn’t need any distractions. She’s worked hard to gain all she has achieved. No man has tempted her… at least until the man she saw as her friend and business partner makes her want more. Those sexy gray eyes make her long for all sorts of things that she can’t have.

Jonas Coulter knows he can’t let anyone get close. Lexi is a friend who he can’t possibly want more from. Can he? How is a man to resist a woman who makes him have fantasies of stripping her bare and having her every way imaginable? A woman who he wants to mark as his own so no one else can have her?

When friends learn that sometimes desire doesn’t care about friendships or partnerships and passion can’t be controlled, who will be the first to succumb to being taken?

Amazon: Buy Taken by You Here

All Romance Ebook: Buy Taken by You Here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...