Thursday, December 10, 2015

Between the Covers - Dark Callings

Today's Between the Covers is an excerpt from my book.

Here is a excerpt from Dark Callings (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 3). Enjoy.


"Only to you. We all trust you, Lennox." Harmony's tone was gentle.

"Then you all are fools," he said coolly.

"Don't get snappish at me." Harmony's reply was mild.

"I did no such thing."

"You didn't raise your voice, but I know the levels of that cool tone you use on people-”the one that clearly gives away your moods. That was a snap. Don't do it again." There was a clear warning in her voice.

Lennox frowned. That she knew him so well surprised and ticked him off. He didn't appreciate Harmony being so insightful.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2013.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

More about Between the Covers

Read all Between the Covers here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...