Friday, December 23, 2016

Gadget Love ~ Keurig and Instapot

keurig-k10-mini-plus-personal-coffee-maker-red_1-jpg-cfI've been so good. So good. So...in case I've never mentioned it before I love gadgets (yeah so I've mentioned it before a time or two. :) about my love). All that shiny makes my heart all happy. It doesn't matter if it's a tech, cooking, music or etc gadget. I'm an equal gadget lover. I've been good. My big sister got me a Keurig for Christmas. She shipped it to me and for weeks it's been taunting me to open it. And I've been so good. So good. Just two more days and I can open it. And I also got myself an Instapot to. My gift to myself. And that is also taunting me to open. Willpower don't fail me now.instantpot-jpg-cf

*whimper* I'm about to kick willpower to the curb and open it. Gadgets...yes gadgets. Love it. *walking over and stroking the boxes with shiny gadgets* They want me to open them. Yes yes they do.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...