Sunday, December 25, 2016

My 1st Keurig Memory...

mykeurigOpened the Keurig my big sis got for me for Christmas. For more on what I mean go here and here.

Used it for the 1st time and made some tea. I went with the Lemon and Ginger from the pic of k-cups I had. It was delicious. And I had my first moment that has become a memory. I thought of last year this time with my family and about this year that although we are not geologically in same location we are in each other’s thoughts and hearts.

For my 1st cup I used my St. Thomas mug my brother-in-law gave me this summer. :) Now I need to think of a name for my Keurig (As mentioned before I name my gadgets. Don’t you? Stop looking at me weird.). Off to drink my tea and think of names.

Hope you are making memories too.

~~~ This is cross-posted on all my names so if it looks familiar it is if you are on my pages or profiles or groups and blogs too. ~~~

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...