Saturday, December 24, 2016

Conquering the peeler...

potatoesSo this is potato...one peeled and one not. Now you might be wondering if I lost it and why am I sharing a potato. Well next to the potatoes and next to it is a peeler. And this is why I share.

I used the peeler and peeled the potato with it. For me it is a huge deal. Knives of any sort and I have a love hate relationship. They love to cut me and I hate them for it. Yeah I’m a major klutz and usually with any sort of knife I cut myself with it. Well...to be truthful I cut myself on walls too sometimes. That a story for another day...maybe. So I avoid knives at all costs. Last time I used Alfred (I name my kitchen tools. Don’t you. Stop looking at me weird. I name my gadgets too. Stop with the looks) he cut me or it could be any one of his friends. Well today I needed to peel potatoes and I went in with dread but by george I peeled that potato and..wait for it. I DID NOT CUT MYSELF. Yay!

That is huge for me so now onto this next potato. *praying I can make it through these without a cutting myself...hmmm...with the knife not cutting me. Because obviously it’s all their fault). Onto peeling.

This is cross-posted on all my names so if it looks familiar it is if you are on facebook pages or profiles or groups and put it on my blogs too. I’m so damn proud I have to share with the world. Yay!

Will also be sharing my Christmas menu later and that will also be shared across my names. :)

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...