Monday, December 05, 2016

Between the Covers – Perfect Match

Today's Between the Covers is an excerpt from from my book.

Here is a excerpt from Perfect Match my book in Ruth Cardello’s Kindle Worlds for her Lone Star Burn series. Enjoy.

taigecrenshaw_perfectmatch“And we’re not together.” She glanced down deliberately at where he held her. “No matter that you’re holding me like you are.”
“So you’re not through running yet.” Nicolas grinned. “I love the chase.”
“And I prefer not to be chased so…” She pulled away from him. “I’m going to go over there and you’re going stay here.” She stepped back.
Nicolas let her, his smile widening.
Violet stopped while cocking her head to the side. “What?”
“You assume I wanted to be the one doing the chasing.” He gazed into her eyes and noted they’d darkened. “In this case, I’m going to enjoy being chased by you.”
“Humph…not happening.” Violet turned and strolled away.
The sway of her hips made him clench his fists. He imagined turning her to him bringing her close as he cupped her round ass, pulling her into him and kissing her senseless. “It’s going to happen sooner than you think,” he called after her.
Violet glanced back at him over her shoulder. “You wish.”
“I know,” he retorted.
She rolled her eyes and chuckled. “Arrogant man.”
“Confidence…And you enjoy it.”
“Maybe.” She snorted. “I enjoy a lot of things. Doesn’t mean I’ll give into them.”
“I’m irresistible.” He winked at her.
“You’re tenacious, I give you that.” She chuckled.
He was and he felt like he was already on his way to making Violet his. When she’d arrived, he’d been the first person she sought out. Even if she didn’t realize it, she was already thinking about there being a them. It would only be a matter of time before she accepted giving them a try. He knew he was really going to enjoy being chased by Violet.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2016.
All Rights Reserved.

Amazon: Buy Perfect Match here


Connected Books Reading Order:
Perfect Partner
Perfect Match

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...