Monday, February 06, 2017

Monday Adventure ~ Tweaking to Find a Fit…

tcteaser2016-1Monday Adventure starts with a planning.

So I mentioned I was planning stuff this year. :) One of the things I have been planning and figuring out is tweaking what I wanted to write on this blog. It's a continual work in progress. I change things up sometimes. :)

Last month I blogged about various things on a daily basis and enjoyed it. Now I've figured out things I want to add to blog now it's about the timing (how often) I will post and on what days of week or weekend. I know what I will do for that. Plan to blog a few times during the weekdays and on weekend more randomly. :) I enjoy changing and tweaking what I do. Keeps it fresh. :)

That was my adventure for today. What was your Monday Adventure?

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...