Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2007 ~ Things to come

In 2007 I have a few plans to have a few fun things at Crenshaw Cafe, on my site, other yahoo groups, and here.

Here are a few in no specific order.

Website and other groups

Excerpts: There are a few excerpts I will be posting.

TC Website Contest: Each month I will have a contest. Entry details and prize on site here. The first contest details will be posted in a few weeks.

Savoy Valley Stories : I’ve started writing short stories based around the fictional town I created Savoy Valley. The first two were posted in December 2006. They are Body Deep and A Syn for Christmas, both can be found on my site in the Online Reads page.

Online Reads: There are a few other online reads coming. Usually I post them first at Crenshaw Café, my chat group and Passionate Gazette, my newsletter group.

Passionate Gazette/Crenshaw Times Contest: This will be an contest for members of Passionate Gazette/Crenshaw Times. Each month at random I will put all members of both groups in one bag and pick a name. One winner will be picked and win a free e-book!

Crenshaw Café Things:

Exclusive Crenshaw Café Contest: This will be an exclusive contest to Crenshaw Café members only. Each month (posting will be on random days so you have to keep checking) I will post a Crenshaw Café Question. Answer the question within 24 hours to be entered to win a unique prize. It can be a special book prize, one of my favorite things (I love handbags), or anything I choose! Prize vary each month! One winner will be picked out of all the right answers.

Exclusive Crenshaw Café Online Reads: There will be few exclusive online reads coming. Some will be Savoy Valley Stories. They will be posted only in Crenshaw Café.

Exclusive Crenshaw Café Online Novel: Magnetism: the exclusive Online Novel for Crenshaw Café will be posted. I don't have a date yet but will let you know.

Author’s Promo: Author’s who are part of the group are welcome to post their excerpts, promo, contest, etc.

Plus more to come.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...