Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year



Happy New Year. It's the dawn of a new year and I can't help but think about all that I accomplished in 2006. I went from unpublished author to published with not just one but two books. Immortal Blossom: Awakening is my first published book and Rarities Inc.: All I Want.... is my most current it came out on Dec 22, 2006. Immortal Blossom: Awakening gave me my first taste of publishing and I still found it hard to believe that I was published. I had to keep reminding myself. LOL. With Rarities Inc.: All I Want.... the realization is dawning.

Thanks for all your support of my books in 2006 and here's to more great reads in 2007.

In 2007 I have a few novels planned. So stay tuned for info.

Taige

2 comments:

Layne Blacque said...

Happy New Year, Taige!

Can't wait to read the awesome stories you have in store for 2007.

Taige Crenshaw said...

Thanks for coming by Layne.

Taige

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...