Friday, December 22, 2006

Rarities Inc.: All I Want….. ~Available Now~ December 22, 2006


It’s here. Rarities Inc.: All I Want….. is available now at Ocean’s Mist Press. I’m so excited. Go on an buy it.

Here is the blurb:

Rarities Inc.: All I Want…..

Published by Ocean’s Mist Press

© Copyright Taige Crenshaw, 2006. All Rights Reserved

Dilana Storm only wants Christmas to be over. All the holiday cheer is bringing back painful memories. Even the raunchy revelry of the annual party at Rarities Inc. cannot jump start her holiday spirit. An unexpected visitor leads her on an adventure that takes her on a wild ride that even she as Zuri Maji never expected.

Magni Taggart is used to following his instructs. After his instincts leads him to the Rarities Inc. to search for his lost family heirloom he never expected to meet an unusual and unique woman who wakes all his primitive instincts. For a man who trusts his instincts there is only one thing to do……

Read Excerpt Here

Available for purchase now at Ocean’s Mist Press.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...