Monday, December 04, 2006

Passionate Gazette Newsletter – Announcements

This is the announcement I posted to the yahoo group concerning the Passionate Gazette Newsletter.

For these last few months’ I haven’t posted a newsletter. I have been thinking about making changes. LOL. Yes I like changing. I’ve made some decisions.

There will be a special Passionate Gazette ~ December 2006 issue. It will have a something fun for Christmas to fill your stocking LOL.

In 2007 Passionate Gazette will change to a quarterly basis – March, June, September, December. It will still be posted around the 15th of the month.

In between the times of the newsletter posting I will be sending out about once a month a letter to keep you updated on what I am doing. The letter will be called From the Desk of Taige Crenshaw. There will of course be announcements whenever for any upcoming books, chats, contest, etc.
If you want to chat with me I can also be found at my chat group Crenshaw Café
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe
or my blog http://taigecrenshaw.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...