Thursday, December 14, 2006

A little Sizzle before the Holiday...

With my new book coming out I decided to have a launch party for it. A little Sizzle before the Holiday will be a launch party for my holiday release Rarities Inc.: All I Want….. that will be available on December 22, 2006 at Ocean’s Mist Press.. I will be chatting at my own chat group Crenshaw Café and The Story Board come and join in the fun.

Date: December 22, 2006

Time: All Day

Chat title:
A little Sizzle before the Holiday a chat with Taige Crenshaw

Chat Description:

Come and join author Taige Crenshaw in a chat. There will be sneak peaks of her upcoming works, contest, prizes, a little something fun to fill your Christmas Stocking, other surprises and lots of fun.

Crenshaw Café group members ~ expect an exclusive surprises just for you.

Get ready for some sizzle……

Location: Crenshaw Café - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe
Or the The Story Board - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Story_Board


Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...