Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New Contract ~ Rarities Inc.: All I Want…..

I’m excited to announce that a I accepted a contract for publication of my next novel called, Rarities Inc.: All I Want….. it will be published by Ocean’s Mist Press. The release date is December 22, 2006 just in time for Christmas. I have upped the heat in Rarities Inc.: All I Want….. I don’t have the cover art yet but when I do I’ll share it with you along with any other details. Be sure and add Rarities Inc.: All I Want….. to your e-book shopping list.

I posted an excerpt and blurb to my chat group, newsletter and news group. I did promise a little something to fill your stocking.

I also posted the Passionate Gazette ~ December 2006 issue.

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...