Thursday, January 25, 2007

Baby it's cold outside...

Although we are having cold temperatures in NY I’m not talking about the weather. A few days ago my publisher Ocean's Mist Press announced they will be closing their doors at the end of the month. What does this mean for me? I'm looking for a new publisher for my novels. Until I find a new home I will couuntine on and do what I do best, write.

Until the Ocean Mist Press site closes and if you haven’t already go on by and get your copy of Immortal Blossom: Awakening and Rarities Inc: All I Want….
As for the two valentine’s stories (yes you heard me correctly) it is to late to submit it to other publishers for Valentine’s Day. Oh well…. I'll keep you updated on what is going on with my career.
In the meantime if you want to read more of my works, know what is going on with me or just chat I would join my chat group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crenshawcafe/ In a little bit I will be starting some sizzle…. (shhh… I haven’t told my chat group memebrs yet. LOL)

In ending this post I remember something my Mom (may she rest in peace) used to tell me. “Everything happens for a reason and although we may not see it today look for all the upcoming days of tommorrow where all will be reveled in time.”

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...