Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another Review of Rarities Inc.: All I Want….

I got another Review of Rarities Inc.: All I Want....

Four angels from Fallen Angel Reviews, here’s what Amanda S. had to say…

Rarities Inc: All I Want… is a sensual paranormal delight. The plot is rather involved and definitely keeps readers interested as Dilana unravels the myth of the Veils. There are a few aspects of the plot that were less developed and hence slightly confusing for the reader. However, the author’s use of bold characters propels the plot through these sections. The immediate awareness between Dilana and Magni is hot and continues to build throughout the story. Their love scenes are evocative and display not only a wonderful wanton chemistry, but also a tender melding of emotion. These are two evenly matched individuals and I enjoyed seeing them discover the depth of their connection. I hope this isn’t the last story about Rarities Inc.

To read the full review click here:

http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/2007/January/AmandaS-RaritiesInc_AllIWant.htm

Thanks Amanda S.!

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...