Monday, January 22, 2007

Review of Rarities Inc.: All I Want....

I got my first Review of Rarities Inc.: All I Want....

Four coffee cups from Coffee Time Romance, here’s what Lainey had to say…


This book was totally unexpected for me. I was not sure exactly what type of genre it was, but I loved it. It has a bit of fairy tale characters, timeless legends, and a modern feel. This is a very fast paced tale with lots of action and adventure, not to mention many intriguing secondary roles. I would love to see what happens with another of the Rarities Inc. partners or with the family of Magni, it is that fun and exciting. I must not forget that it also has enough sizzling romance in it to make anyone want to pick it up and literally swoon..

To read the full review click here:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Raritiesincalliwant.html

Thanks Lainey!

Taige

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...