Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Rarities Incorporated ~ Available Print

9781419957451pt21.jpgExciting news I just found out that Golden Seduction, Shadow Dance and Veils Rising the first 3 novella’s for my series Rarities Incorporated is now part of the new PRINT book called Rarities Incorporated , which is now available from Ellora's Cave.

Yippeeeee!!! Can you hear me screaming? {huge grin} The cover is gorgeous.

Rarities Incorporated ~ Available Print
By: Taige Crenshaw
Series: Rarities Incorporated
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
ISBN 13: 978-1419957451
Format: Trade Paperback
Genre: Paranormal

Read Blurb's and Excerpt
Purchase Rarities Incorporated ~ Available Print

Now off to scream and celebrate some more.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...