Monday, March 10, 2008

Thanks, doctor and Sven

Thanks to all of you who emailed me offline with your congrats and good wishes about my first print title Rarities Incorporated. I replied to everyone so if you didn’t get a reply from me that means I didn’t get it so please resend.

My post last week were sporadic. I’m a little under the weather. I spent the weekend in bed. I’ve been to the doctor twice last week. On Friday they gave me another medication to try and one of the side effects is an awful headache. Oy. All weekend I had a headache and from what the doctor said I’ll have one until the medication is done. Sigh.

I have a few places that I have features/guest blogs at last week and this week. Thankfully I already had the posts ready before this medicine. I’ll let you know here where I’m guest blogging at.

I have an Author Spotlight for my book Rarities Incorporated posted at Selena Illyria Blog. Check it out here.

Also last week despite being sick I was able to do a little writing towards my Sven Goal. Here are my numbers:
March 2, 2008 – 4,682
March 5, 2008 – 6,625
March 9, 2008 - 3,850
Oh yeah I got my Sony Reader and love it. Will make a more detailed post about it next week, once I am hopefully feeling better.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...