Friday, March 28, 2008

RT, SIA and on mend

With me feeling crappy I haven't been blogging much. I'm working on getting better before RT. No fun being sick I plan to have a really good time at RT so working to make sure I kick my sicknes.  Hey I'm on the mend at least now the aches have gotten less and I can look at food without cursing colorfully. LOL.

I'm getting excited about the RT Convention . It's less than a month away. I've posted a listing of some of the places I'll be at RT in my newsletter and will be posting it here on the blog and my website soon. So if you are going to RT come on by and say hi.

I have a post at a SIA Blog today make sure to go by and check it out.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...