Saturday, June 21, 2008

TV pleasures: The Closer

I'm waiting for the new season of The Closer to start. I love this show and the way they solve cases. So as I wait I am watching the encores of last season. And the funny thing is as I watch again I see things I missed the first time I watched the episode. LOL. This happens to me when I reread books to. It is like I find something new and fun. Brenda and the crew is always fun. Some of the things they did last year were hilarious. And Brenda's southern charm is quirky.

The Closer new season is coming soon and until then I am having fun with the old episodes to get my Closer fix.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...