Friday, June 20, 2008

Uncovering Thoughts Contest Winners

January - May 2008 Newsletter Winners

Name: Kileve James
Name: Rissa Cahill
Name: Naiya St. Clare
Name: Jalisa Civic
Name: Shiler Triple

January - May 2008 Exclusive Crenshaw Café Winner

Name: Tamsyn5
Congratulations to all the winners.

To collect your prize go to the contact form on my website and in the subject line please choose "contest winner".  In the comments section please state the following:
 1.) Title and month of the contest won
2.) Include your physical address (if applicable) and email. If prize can be emailed only email address is needed.
Please note you must contact me by June 30th 2008 so I can get your prizes to you! After that they are void.

1 comment:

Tamsyn T. said...

Hi there!
I just wanted to say a BIG Thank You! I've posted my reply to you on the contact form. I still can't believe I have won. This is all so exciting. Thank you so much.
Tamsyn

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...