Friday, May 22, 2009

Snippet Saturday - Starts tomorrow

blog-header-option2
 (Thanks to Valerie Tibbs for the header!)

Starting this Saturday there will be a new feature here on the blog. I along with some other wonderful authors are going to be posting snippets of our work. Each week snippets will be based on a theme. At the end of each post there will be url’s of all the participating authors for that day’s snippets so you can go on by to the various authors’ blogs and see their snippets too.

Thanks to Lauren Dane who had this fabulous idea and invited me to take part.

See you tomorrow for my first snippet!

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...