Thursday, May 21, 2009

TV pleasures: So You Think You Can Dance - 2009

I had to call my sister and give her what for earlier tonight. I could not believe she didn’t tell me one of my fav shows was starting. So You Think You Can Dance is back. She laughed at me when I told her why I was peeved. Humph.

I almost missed one of my fav shows because of her. Thankfully I didn’t. And from what I am seeing with this first show the season will be fab. Some of the tryouts were so great. I can’t wait to see what this season will bring.

As the season progresses I love watching the contestants learn dances out of there comfort zone. The wonderful choreography numbers they some up with. Lots of the dances last year moved me so much.

Can’t wait to see how the next few weeks plays out and I can’t wait to see who will win this year’s So You Think You Can Dance.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...