Friday, May 01, 2009

Winners - Crenshaw Reading Contest – RT 2009

This was a special contest that I had exclusively for RT Convention attendees.

The 2 winners of the small personalized leather book cover are:

Darlene Krogol

and

Shelita Thomas

Congratulations to the winners.

Winners have been notified by the email they provided at the Romantic Times Convention 2009. Winners you must reply using that email address you entered with at the RT 2009 Convention to be awarded the prize. Please provide the information requested in the email. Please note the winners contacted by email must contact me by May 15th 2009 so they can get their prize! After that the prize is void.

If you did not get the email.

Winners if by some chance you did not get the email I sent you can also contact me to collect your prize in the following way:

Go to the contact form here - http://taigecrenshaw.com/contact.shtml on my website then do the following:

1.)In the subject line please choose “contest winner”.
2.) Type in your full name
3.) Type in the email address you provided at RT 2009 Convention when you entered the contest (please note this is very important if you do not provide the correct email there is no way I will know it is you and you will not be awarded the prize)

In the comments section please state the following:

1.) Crenshaw Reading Contest – RT 2009
2.) Include your physical address.
3.) Personalize: State what you want your personalization to say. This is up to 15 letters or numbers only. This includes spacing. The personalization is usually on the bottom right of the cover.

Please note: Follow the directions above to claim your prize.

Winner claiming prize: Please note you must contact me by May 15th 2009 so you can your prize! After that the prize is void.

Thanks to everyone who entered my contest.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...