Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Start and Stop

Fall is here and the weather has been up and down. Some days are nice and warmer than usual while others are below seasonal temps. It has been unpredictable.

Similar to what I have been going through with my writing. I’ve been a fall cleaning mood. Been organizing what I want to write for the rest of the year and making plans for next year. I would be further along but when I read through some files I get caught up in the story and have to jot down some ideas. While it is a good thing it makes my fall organization go in starts and stops. I am making some headway with my organization although it is slow.

So I’m working on my fall start and stop of organization. It’s been fun revisiting old stories and seeing then since time has passed with fresh eyes. More stories are popping up as I go along. I am tempted to start writing but I am not just taking notes as I go along. My fall start and stop so far has been very fruitful.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...