Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Changes

Ah fall is upon us. The trees are a changing and the weather is a coming. There is crispness in the air a fresh feel if you will.

Fall leading into the end of the year is the time when I start organizing my house to get ready for a new year. I take clean everything from my curtains, organize my linen closet, cabinets, clothing and the list goes on and on. It is a time of renewal in my household and I get into cleaning and organization frenzy. It is just something about the scent of fall that gets me moving. Maybe it is because of winter coming and I spend more times indoors to get away from the cold. A form of hibernation. LOL. So I want everything warm and comfortable.

With these fall changes I have felt revitalized. It has also gotten me into the mood to evaluate what is in my writing plans. So I’ve organized the books I want to write for the rest of this year and the time frame I want to complete them in. Also have a tentative schedule for some projects for next year. Plan to use the time inside from the cold to get something done.

Fall a wonderful change of season. A great time to get a cup of hot chocolate put it next to my computer and get to writing. Write On.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...