Saturday, July 17, 2010

Snippet Saturday - Playlists

blog-header-option2

Today’s snippet theme is Playlists. I love music. It’s a big part of my creative process and my every day life.

I have a Writing Playlist that I created which I write to. Sometimes a certain book would call for a specific album or a variety of songs. Here is a some of the songs in my Writing Playlist.

Bleeding love by Leona Lewis
For my Broken Heart by Reba McEntire
If I Were a Boy by Beyonce
One by Mary J. Blige and U2
Maria Maria by Santana
We Gon' Fight by Jennifer Hudson
Purple Rain by Prince
No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
Killing me Softly by Fugees
Fallin' by Alicia Keys
I Nominate U by Fantasia

Go to the following sites to check out these other great authors snippets:
Mari Carr
McKenna Jeffries
Taige Crenshaw
Vivian Arend
Emma Petersen
Shelley Munro
Eliza Gayle
Ashley Ladd
Lauren Dane

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...