Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Comments and excitement

My comments disappeared off the blog a week ago. I thought I had somehow deleted them. LOL. I was cursing myself over it. Come to find out it wasn’t me. (grin) A friend emailed me yesterday to let me know that my blog wasn’t accepting comments. I had it fixed and now comments are working. So if you tried to post a comment before and couldn’t if you do now it will be working. Thanks Sherri for letting me know.

Now some excitement. I have the cover for Power of Attraction. I will be posting it in a few days. Also working on special projects for next month. (wink) No details yet. All I’m going to say it is going to be the start of  what I have planned coming for 2011 and beyond.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...