Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Demon for All

“In paranormals you can work an insurmountable obstacle into a fantastic story. A story that will leave you not only rooting for the end that is satisfying but leaves you breathless and brings down the barriers of your mind letting your imagination take flight.” - Taige Crenshaw

Above is what I’ve said many times before and will always believe. Now lets explore another wondrous paranormal being.

Demons used to be considered the villain to be beaten but now they are the hero or heroine. They can range dark, scary and frightening to fun loving and sweet. No matter which it is always entertaining to see what twists and turns will come about.

I’ve read so many books on demons and enjoy the world that is built to sustain what they are and stand for. For example the world that Jackie Kessler created in her Hell on Earth series. I enjoyed learning the intricacies is of the society there as well as laughing at the antics of the beings in Hell. Larissa Ione’s The Demonica Series world is captivating and keeps you enthralled. There are so many various demons out there and universe they inhabit. It is interesting how each author makes their own spin on things.

Demons are no longer that frightening being that has to be destroyed. They are the ones we root for to get the girl or guy. Or the one we want to win that battle. The lines are blurred. No longer are they considered evil but somewhere in between or even good. Heck they even live next door and are even soccer moms. LOL.

No matter what type of demon you like to read the one thing I can say in my opinion. They will entertain, thrill and even in some case scare you in the best possible ways.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...