Wednesday, July 06, 2011

New Contracts – Kemet Uncovered Series

Aliyah Burke and I just signed 4 contracts with Total E-Bound for our new paranormal series: Kemet Uncovered.

The stories are titled and have the release dates as follows:

Talios – Dec 2011
Devi – Feb 2012
Linc – April 2012
Saffron – June 2012

For those of you who’ve read Aliyah Burke's Seducing Damian, these tie in to that story.

The series blurb is below. The individual blurbs for the 4 stories are posted on my website. We will post cover art when we recieve it.

Kemet Uncovered series blurb:

As gods and goddess of Kemet – Land of the Black, Ancient Egypt, we are older than time itself. Although our travels have
delivered us down different paths, there remains a commonality between us. It takes but one thing to bring us to our knees – love.

Love, an emotion, which drives all sense from one’s mind has felled many throughout the ages. Yet, this time as gods and
goddess who fall in love with humans, we are powerless against the passion. These mortals not only capture our hearts but intertwine into our very souls. Despite all our powers, not even we can resist when…Kemet is Uncovered.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...