Thursday, March 07, 2013

Between the Covers - Silken Inferno

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Silken Inferno (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 2) is now available for Pre-Order. Here is a few lines from the book. Enjoy.

 “Allure.” His deep baritone vibrated through her, setting off a kaleidoscope of sensation.

She refused to respond. His heat crowded her as he came closer. The usual instinct to move because someone was at her back didn’t come. They had watched each other’s back too often for her to fear him.

“Aren’t you even going to look at me, or at least say hello?” He spoke softly.

Allure raised her head and turned to face him. Too close. She stifled a moan as her body brushed his.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2013.
All Rights Reserved, Total E Bound.


Silken Inferno (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 2) is now available for Pre-Order.

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...