Thursday, March 28, 2013

Between the Covers - Silken Inferno

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Silken Inferno (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 2) is now available for Pre-Order. Here is a few lines from the book. Enjoy.

Vaughn trembled, unable to speak. She knew how to unravel him in the worst way. Knew all that was needed to shred his soul. Allure’s eyes went bleak then she turned away, head bent. He caught her arm, holding her there.

“Let me go, Vaughn.” Her voice was raw.

He moved close, shifting her until her back faced him. Vaughn brushed her braid over her shoulder, revealing the back of her neck. She shivered.

“I couldn’t all those years ago. And I can’t now.” He spoke against the back of her neck, then kissed it gently.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2013.
All Rights Reserved, Total E Bound.


Silken Inferno (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 2) is now available for Pre-Order.

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...