Thursday, May 09, 2013

Between the Covers - Golden Seduction

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Here is a few lines from Golden Seduction (Rarities Incorporated, Book # 1). Enjoy.

Laila arched an eyebrow. “Don’t worry I’ll try and control myself from attacking your alluring body.”

The dryness of her tone made him chuckle. He saw a grin twitch on her lips.

“I wouldn’t mind if you ummm wanted to attack me. I’d welcome it.” Smiling a devilish twist of his lips he saw her eyes widen behind her glasses.

“Keep dreaming. Come on we have work to do.” She turned and walked around the couch going across the room and towards the hallway.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2007.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...