Thursday, May 23, 2013

Between the Covers - Veils Rising

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Here is a few lines from Veils Rising (Rarities Incorporated, Book # 3). Enjoy.

"Mr. Taggart even if you are a client breaking and entering is against the law. If you are here for an update contact me in the morning."

He smiled again a slow preparatory grin. "Magni. You don't want me to leave. You’re a hard woman to find Dilana.”

Despite his slight accented voice rolling over her like rich molasses his tone of confidence got her back up. Dilana stalked over to him stopping just before she reached him.

Dilana gritted out in between clenched teeth. "Yes I do. Get the hell out, now."

He stood up with barely restrained force taking a step forward.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2007.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...