Thursday, May 16, 2013

Between the Covers - Shadow Dance

Today's Between the Covers is a few lines from my book.

Here is a few lines from Shadow Dance (Rarities Incorporated, Book # 2). Enjoy.

Looking at the hunger in his gaze Yadira raised an eyebrow. “Why don’t we just get it over with?”

Dimitri look said he knew exactly what she was talking about. “Get what?”

Yadira saw the challenge in his gaze. He wanted her to say it. Yadira smiled she never backed down from a challenge.

“Tasting each other.”

Dimitri looked at her then stepping in front of her Yadira felt dwarfed by him. He had to be at least six-five to her six feet. Looking into her eyes he lowered his face. He paused barely a hair’s breath between their lips.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2007.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

Check here to find out more about Between the Covers.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...