Monday, September 08, 2014

Another proud Aunty Moment...

After months of getting the surprise ready for my nephew of his dad (my brother-in-law) coming to surprise him it went off without a hitch. :) He was shocked and very happy to see him. Yay! Love it when plan comes together *smile*

Then the last few months of pushing to get him ready for college it is all completed. This weekend my big sister, brother-in-law and I took him to college and then got him all settled to start the next step in his journey. He's all settled in college and excited to be starting his program of study. As for the rest of us we're tired but pleased at getting everything accomplished now it is up to him to do the work. We're so proud of my nephew. Love him.

It's been a busy summer and my big sister and brother-in-law are here for a little while longer then they head home.

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...