Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Joy of my Soul

Wednesday already! Where did the week go? A busy week so far but I love it because I get to do what I enjoy - writing. Yay! When you do what brings you contentment, feeds your soul, and fulfills you its the best thing in the world.:) Yeah sometimes there are things that creates bumps and derail me when I have to deal with it but at the core of it when I shake off the other things I have to deal with I'll always get to go back to what I love - writing.

That's how I shake off the issues or things that come up. How I celebrate those happy moments. I write to clear my mind, soul and heart. I write through the bad and good times. Writing to me is in my blood, is my soul, and my heart.

Have a Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...