Thursday, January 22, 2015

Between the Covers – Firestorm Encounters

Today's Between the Covers is an excerpt from my upcoming book.

Here is a excerpt from Firestorm Encounters (Phoenix Intelligence Agency, Book # 5). Enjoy.

firestormencountersFyodor shimmered into Kaitya’s office. He nodded at the guards and they took their leave. Turning, he held back a smile as he saw the look on her face. Kaitya’s eyes were narrowed and she crossed her arms over her chest where she sat behind her desk.

“Before you yell at me for being overprotective and that you can take care of yourself, I need to do something.” He went to her.

Kaitya rose, her brow wrinkled. “What—?”

He pulled her to him and kissed her. Kaitya tensed briefly then she opened up. At the first taste of her, passion flared through him and he had to have her. Kaitya gripped his shoulder and moaned. Coming back to his senses, Fyodor slowly and reluctantly pulled away. Unable to resist, he kissed her gently once more then stepped back.

“Now you can yell at me.” He smiled.

Kaitya’s passion-glazed gaze cleared then she narrowed her eyes. “After a kiss like that, you want me to talk, much less yell?”

“Note to self, kissing will make Kaitya more agreeable to what you want.”

“Note to Fyodor’s self, don’t bet on it.” Kaitya snorted. “I can yell at you later. Kiss me again.”

“If I kiss you again, I’ll take you. Let me get a little control first then I’ll be happy to kiss you.” Fyodor wet his lips.

“And I’m not disagreeing with having you do that.” Kaitya stared at his lips. “Hell, I’m ready for it.”

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2014.
All Rights Reserved.


Pre-Order here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...