Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Uncovered

In 2015 I'm restarting a feature I used to do here on the blog. I'm usually asked many questions about my novels and from these questions I have decided to create a feature called

Uncovered.

This is an under the covers look inside my novels. You’ll go behind the scenes, inside the mind of the characters, places and so on. So each week - on Wednesday's (at least for now) I'll feature one of my books or my WIP {work in progress}. Soon you can check each week for your uncovered look.

Come and join me as we get uncovered….

More about Uncovered

Read all Uncovered here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...