Thursday, November 26, 2015

Between the Covers - More Than Temptation

Today's Between the Covers is an excerpt from my book.

Here is a excerpt from More Than Temptation (Singleton, Book # 3). Enjoy.

morethantemptation_800Bella waited until he did before she walked closer to the man. “Tasty Devil? I’ve never had it. What’s it taste like?”

“A devilish delight.” The man turned to her. “Strawberry and coconut heaven.”

“Hmmm… My favorite is the Angel Dream.” Bella opened her bag before she took out one of the wrapped candies then held it out. “Has coconut but not strawberry. It’s coconut with pecan, dipped in white chocolate. Tastes delicious.”

“Thank you.” The man took it. “I’ve never tried it. But I will.” He palmed it then held out his hand. “Morgan James.”

“Nice to meet you, Morgan.” Bella slid her hand into his.

Morgan held onto her hand and studied her. Bella didn’t try to get loose, instead waiting to see what he would do. She would be a willing participant in whatever he wanted.

“I have a good life. Nice, settled, and I don’t need any complications. And you have complication written all over you,” Morgan said.

“Really?” Bella glanced down at her orange T-shirt, black jeans and boots then back at him. She chuckled then smiled widely. “I don’t see it, but maybe you can see with your super sight. Well, Mr Morgan James, if you ever decide that you want to get to know complicated ole me, look me up at the supper club I work at.” She stroked her finger along the back of his then slowly disentangled from him. “Nice meeting you.”

She pivoted then walked away.

Copyright © Taige Crenshaw, 2014.
All Rights Reserved.


Buy here

More about what is Between the Covers

Read all Between the Covers here

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...