Thursday, January 28, 2016

Adventures in snow

When I tell people because in my area the snowplow usually doesn’t come by at all and since it does not and I need to get out I have to brave the snow. When I tell people that I become Wonder Woman so I can get off my block do I can go do errands or to my day job they don’t believe me. When I say I have to climb over a heaping snow to get off the block to get to go anywhere they say uh huh. I also tell them if they see YouTube video of woman climbing over snow bank with butt in air that is me. So here is proof of my Wonder Woman skills.

Now you see it! I am Wonder Woman…ok I’m not a masterful athlete. But I sure get over that snow bank. And it takes some major fighting skills so the mean snow bank doesn’t defeat me. The WONDER WOMAN OF SNOW hear me roar.

snow1

I'm lulling you into a false sense. This is not my snowbank. It is still untouched and pure. I might do that one today as I leave. Be the first to mess it up. :)

snow3

My nemesis the snow bank....1 of them I must climb.

snow2

And the other....I will conquer the as I am The WONDER WOMAN OF SNOW hear me roar.

 

No comments:

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...