Friday, January 08, 2016

Weekly Wrap-Up – Back into the groove and need a household genie…

This week has been interesting . Getting back into the groove of my every day after vacation. Since I was off for over 3 weeks I feel out of practice with work. LOL.

It was great being on vacation. I relaxed so much. I'll be posting about my trip sometime next week. Now I’m back and oh my it’s cold and since I was a warm climate I am feeling it this year.

Now I’m back almost a week I’m ready to dive into well…regular stuff. And there is stuff. My house after being away there is dust everywhere. So cleaning is in my part of my weekend plans. Yeah I hate dusting but I hate seeing dust more. LOL. Besides that I need to do a bunch of other household chores. I wish there was a household genie that could do it. That would be so cool. :)

If you find a household genie please please send them my way.

1 comment:

A. Catherine Noon said...

Welcome back! Have fun cleaning! :)

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...