Thursday, January 07, 2016

The Splish-Splash Page Hop

NGWNBubbleBathDayBubble, bubble, toil and...welcome to the trouble! It's #NationalBubbleBathDay, and I'm joining my #NiceGirlsWritingNaughty sisters all weekend long to help celebrate with a steamy fun PAGE HOP! Hello there. I'm Taige Crenshaw, and I write interracial and multicultural novels set in today, in alternate dimensions, or in the future with adventure, fun sassy heroine's, and sexy hero's such as Taken by You (Zander Oaks, Book # 1). As part of the Page Hop, I'm giving away $ 10 e-book bucks from All Romance E-Books to 1 lucky winner on Sunday! All you have to do to enter my giveaway is like my facebook page, and/or join my facebook group Crenshaw Café and/or sign up for my newsletter. After you do that, be sure to comment below where you joined me.

Come on and share your fantasy of who you’d like to take a bubble bath with. :) After you're done, hop on to the next Naughty Girl waiting to say hello to you! She is: Tina Christopher.

12 comments:

Diana Tidlund said...

liked your fb page.... joined your group and signed up for newsletter....all 3 done

Tina Christopher said...

Thanks for the link;).

amy bowens said...

Liked on facebook :)

Annette Holland said...

I liked your facebook page and signed up for your newsletter

Heather Strand said...

Liked your FB page. Thanks for the chance :).

flchen1 said...

Liked and subscribed, Taige! Thanks!

Karen peterson said...

Liked!

Jorjina Koffi said...

I "liked" you on Facebook and I signed up for the newsletter! I joined your FB group late last year. Thank you so much because your books are amazing! Can't wait for the next PIA book!

Heather Scully said...

Liked your page, joined yoyr group and subscribed to your letter. I'm...officially stalking you. Lol ;) Thanks for the giveaway! Looking forward to checking your books after the hop. :) <3

Claire Bowman said...

Liked you Facebook page and tried to sign up for your newsletter but I kept getting an error message saying invalid email address. Thanks for the giveaway :)

Beth said...

Subscribed. Thanks for the chance.

Ginger Robertson said...

Taige

I joined you on Facebook.

Thank you
Ginger

Finding me around the web....

This is posted on a monthly basis. In addition to here on my blog or on my website, if you want to find me around the web you can check me o...